Athlete's Care Keele & Steeles has two locations on campus at York University: Toronto Track & Field Centre and Accolade East Building. The Toronto Track and Field Centre is located at the north end of campus off Ian MacDonald Blvd and labeled building #7 on the campus map. Not an athlete? Not a problem! We have the team of healthcare providers that will diagnose, assess and treat all your sport and recreational injuries along with your day to day aches and pains. Our services are available to York University students, faculty and staff along with the general public.
- 4700 Keele Street at York University in the Toronto Track & Field Centre
Services available at Athlete's Care - Keele & Steels (Track)
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Orthopaedic Surgeon Consultations
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Acupuncture
- Shockwave Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Bracing & Orthotics
- Enter from Steeles Avenue, west of Keele or east of Jane
- The entrance is Founders Road, make a right on Ian Macdonald and a right on North West Gate where parking lots are available, parking passes can be purchased from the clinic for $3.50
- Travelling east or west along Steeles, take the 60D that goes to Highway 27 and get off at Founders Road.
- From Downsview Station, take the 106 and get off at the stop in front of the Track & Field Centre on campus