- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup walnuts (or any nut you have)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup honey or agave syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Yield:15-20 bites Prep time:15 min Total time:15 min
Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Paleo
- Reserve 1/4 cup shredded coconut in a shallow dish for rolling.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Form mixture into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls and roll in reserved shredded coconut, coating balls completely. Transfer to a baking sheet and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Keep chilled, or freeze in an airtight container. Enjoy 1 or 2 as a snack or dessert.
**Recipe adapted from Joyous Health - http://www.joyoushealth.com/
Book your appointment with one of our Registered Dietitians today! Click here to find a convenient location near you