By Athlete's Care on February 09, 2017
• 2 Medium, ripe avocados
• 4oz Semi sweet chocolate chips
• 3 tbsps Chocolate protein powder
• 2/3 cup of Soy milk
• ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
• 1 tsp honey (optional)
1. Put chocolate in a microwavable bowl. Microwave in 15-second bursts and stirring the chocolate so that it doesn’t burn. Repeat until chocolate is fully melted.
2. Halve and pit the avocados and place in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients, blend until smooth.
3. Remove Mousse from food processor and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Provided by Athlete's Care Registered Dietitian and Sports Dietitian Ben Sit. Appointments with an Athlete's Care Registered Dietitian can be made at our Yonge & Sheppard, Yonge & Eglinton, King & Yonge and Liberty Village locations.